Saturday, August 9, 2008

08/08/08 Playlist

Good to be back!

Also good to hear from Chuck The Cheater (not really a cheater) after too long an absence!

Happy Birthday to our sweetheart Alice from Middletown who turns $%*# Saturday!

Speaking of sweethearts, how about that double dose of Lyn The She Devil filling in for both Nick AND Doug Friday! Nice!

I can't believe Bob from Poughkeepsie has the David Jones LP from 1965! I must get a copy. Maybe when I see him at the FMU Record Fair this November....

Sam The Tattoo Man made me a fantabulous offer for the pledge drive. I won't hold him to it, but sho would be nice if he follows through.

Did the show a little differently this week. Any thoughts? Playlist below.

Thanks for listening!
lostoldies@yahoo.com

Sammy

http://wvkr.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?djoid=1633&date=08-08-2008

No comments: