Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6, 1969 Playlist + Podcast News!

It was AM Radio Gold from 40 Years Ago This Week on "The Lost And Found Oldies Show" as we counted down the Top 100 of March 6, 1969 according to Cash Box Magazine. I managed to fit in 42--count 'em FORTY TWO records from that golden era. Ignited a lot of memories. Things are rough out there for a lot of us, and it's comforting to hear all these fine songs from a time when things SEEMED a little more innocent.

Playlist HERE:
http://wvkr.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?djoid=1633&date=03-06-2009

As for posting an archive on the show, it's a little cost-and-time prohibitive at this point, so I'm shelving those plans for now.

But in OTHER podcast news, faithful listener Chuck from New Paltz has a WONDERFUL podcast that in two outings has managed to impress the bejeezus out of me. I is very picky about my radio, as you know, and if I didn't LOVE it, I'd just say nothing. But I'm only too happy to recommend "Underwater Theme Park", the link which is above or www.underwaterthemepark.blogspot.com Check it out and tell me what you think!

Your feedback is ALWAYS appreciated and as usual, thanks SO much for listening!

lostoldies@yahoo.com

Sammy

No comments: