Friday, June 5, 2009

June 5, 1969 Playlist + Instant Requests +1969 Feedback

Great to be back after a one week vacay in my native Detroit. Didn't make it to my fave used record store so no new tunes to bring back, but I'm in the process of digitzing my record collection so I'll now be able to do INSTANT REQUESTS and there'll be a better chance that I'll be able to play what you want to hear Johnny On The Spot!

So what do you think about The Summer of '69 as the theme each and every week from Independence Day to Labor Day? So much great music AM and FM style. Overkill? So far the reaction is evenly divided. Would love YOUR feedback at lostoldies@yahoo.com

Meanwhile here's the playlist from Friday June 5th's show: http://wvkr.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?djoid=1633&date=06-05-2009

Remember The Primitive Soul Show Wednesday nights 8 to 10pm on WVKR www.wvkr.org. You never know when I might pop in to join El Primitivo to help him spin those funky platters. And he is SUCH a nice guy that he let the guy who I replaced FIVE YEARS AGO take up an hour of his Primitive Show today. Class act, Georgie, but I missed garagerockinout on the drive in.

Thanks for listening: PLEASE let me know you're OUT THERE!

Sammy


No comments: