Friday, September 25, 2009

September 25 Playlist + Update

Thanks for the all the supportive calls welcoming me back.
My future on WVKR is still up in the air, but believe me, it's NOT because I don't LOVE what I do, quite the opposite. There's just some....things going on and if I *DO* leave, it will be better for ALL, especially YOU, the listeners! How can that be, Sammy? Trust me on this one, kay? For now just keep it tuned to Independent 91.3 www.wvkr.org !

Eatabone an I offered to fill in for Joel Tyner while he's on hiatus due to the election--can't have a radio show and run for office--but my Email was never responded to, and found out 2nd hand that Exec Staff might air a repeat of Democracy Now, which is what happened. (Just wish someone would have let me know for sure)....Got some calls re: this issue. One was opposed to the Dem Now repeat, one was just as rabidly FOR, one caller thought that Fridays could be devoted to just music. Where do YOU stand?

Also, Tony O is no longer on WVKR--not sure if that's temporary or permanent--what's YOUR take on the situation? Gonna miss him?

Today's show saluted the wonderful pledgers who donated during my show and featured MORE 1969 music. See? http://wvkr.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=1666&date=09-25-2009

Lyn The She Devil fills in for me October 2nd. Email lostoldies@yahoo.com
LOVE your feedback!

Thanks for listening!
Sammy

No comments: