Friday, November 27, 2009

November 27 Playlist + Upcoming Shows + Bobby Darin

http://wvkr.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?djoid=1633&date=11-27-2009

Something up with WVKR's internet feed prevented me from accessing another source of music which made for a rather ramshackle afternoon, but methinks we pulled out of it ok. LOTSA great feedback which I TRULY appreciate. Feel free to Email lostoldies@yahoo.com to let me know what you thought. Maybe you have an idea for the December 11 SEVENTIES show. Next week, December 4, will be DECEMBER 1969 !

And I'd really like to know what you think of Bobby Darin. I'm reading a biography of him right now, don't really know him much besides Splish Splash, Mack The Knife, Beyond The Sea (thanks, Carol!) and his killer version of If I Were A Carpenter.

Hope you had a joyous Thanksgiving and thanks for listening!
Sammy

No comments: