Saturday, November 22, 2008

This Aint The Primitive Show Part TWO!

First here's the playlist for Friday November 21:

http://wvkr.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?djoid=1633&date=11-21-2008

Umm....news flash. ....the name of the program is "The Lost And Found Oldies Show" . It's not "The Primitive Show Part Two".

I certainly don't mind and even welcome comments about the records I play, even if you don't like the songs. But to add a comment like "If you weren't on after George, I'd probably change the channel"......well..... You know what? Next time, don't waste your time or mine and do just that. Change the channel or put on a friggin' Ipod. The phones were ringing off the hook and I'm expected to listen to your whining? Please!

On another front, Tony O's "Dungeon Serenade" premiered last night on an alternating basis with "Jukebox Jamboree". Wow, this guy is gonna be a fantastic addition to the Friday lineup! His passion for the music was both passionate and inspirational (to me at least.) I'm not even a big Doo Wop fan but Tony O kept me listening! HVW's loss is VKR's gain.

Would love to know YOUR thoughts. Post publicly or Email privately to lostoldies@yahoo.com

As always, thanks for listening!

Sammy

1 comment:

Leona Raisin said...

I hear you like TV trivia. How about word games? How about both: http://leonaraisin.blogspot.com/2008/11/lent-democracy_22.html