Saturday, November 1, 2008

October 31 Playlist

http://wvkr.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?djoid=1633&date=10-31-2008

The scariest thing about my Halloween show was all the Easy Listening I played at the end according to one disgruntled listener.

Just for my mom and sister who were visiting! ummm....they made me turn off Peter Clark on the way home from the airport. And when I got home from the show they had ~~gasp~~92.1 Lite on the radio. They did NOT like The Bachelor Pad. Double Ouch! What are they drinkin' in Michigan???

Swear I heard "Thriller" 3 times in various stores yesterday. Wow, isn't commercial radio COOL?!!?

What was cool was the brief portion of The Primitive Spookarama I heard on Georgie's show. LOVE the movie bites. But um.....mom and sis don't dig El Primitivo either. Sigh....

And that was serious about a Verizon truck plowing into Millman's TShirt store in Poughkeepsie! Check out the Journal online for all the details. Glad no one was hurt.

Thanks for listening!

Sammy

No comments: