Friday, May 15, 2009

May 15+ Why Didn't Sammy Answer The Phones



Kinda different playlist today, huh? Not rockin' but who could follow Primitive George's BOSS 70s show mixin' in the current garage tunes. Super Duper! Noon To Three pm Friday afternoons. Click on the link at the top left of this blog page for a link to George's podcast.

http://wvkr.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?djoid=1633&date=05-15-2009

Email me at:


All vinyl show today except for a few requested tunes I only had on CD. Why? To protest the new CD players the station got. You've probably heard every DJ rag about 'em like I did on this blog page last week. Not sure what this will mean for my future shows that utilize a lot of jingles.

As for the phones, I was just pooped from a very stressful week. I love my life, but sometimes things just get overwhelming. You know how it goes. Anyway, bottom line, just didn't have the energy and certainly didn't want to have to be nice to anyone complaining the show wasn't rockin' enough! The songs matched my mood; I sure hope you liked 'em too. Let me know at the Email link above.

Friday May 22 is our 2nd annual Beach Music special. Not surfin hot rod stuff, but the North Carolina soul oriented stuff. BE THERE!

Thanks for listening!
Sammy

No comments: