Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10 Playlist + Phone Calls +

Today was Lost And Found Sixties culminating in our weekly look back at the Summer of 69,

Hopefully a lot of these songs either brought back some great memories or became new favorites of yours.

I did play some familiar tunes but as I stated a couple times, nothin wrong with it if there's a POINT!

"Oldies" that get played on OTHER radio stations really have no business being played on WVKR if there's no point either thematically or musically. You DJs are just making us sick of them! Just my opinion. Feel free to disagree: lostoldies@yahoo.com

July 10 Playlist: http://wvkr.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=1666&date=07-10-2009

Believe me, I LOVE getting phone calls, shows you really have a reaction to what you're hearing.

I ranted on air today about keeping the calls brief. PLEASE know that the rant was directed at one person. They know who they are so if you're thinking "I hope he didn't mean me"--I can assure you I didn't.

Emails are the preferred way to go: lostoldies@yahoo.com

Shoot me a suggestion for next week's show. Thanks for listening!

Sammy

No comments: