Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31 Playlist + Next Weeks' Preview

Here's the playlist for this week's Lost And Found Sixties Show: http://wvkr.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=1666&date=07-31-2009

I was most excited about some of those rarely heard tracks by acts like The Robbs, The Applejacks, The Ohio Express and The Ides Of March. They're becoming some of my favorite records and I hope the same is true for you.

Glad to get on requests for Mark, Alice and Max. lostoldies@yahoo.com

August 7 will have guest co host Sam The Tattoo Man helping me look back 40 years to Woodstock by bringing in some records by acts HE thinks would've been a good fit for the festival. Hmm...

Then I'll be doing my own Woodstock tribute the following week August 14. Requests welcome.

Off to Philly for a conference. Hopefully I'll check out some used vinyl stores and come back with some great finds to play for ya on future shows.

THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Sammy

No comments: