Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30 Playlist: Don Day

Thanks to the listener who coined my Don from Middletown Tribute Show "Don Day". Love it.

Not sure where Don went to. Hate to lose such a loyal listener. And that goes for the rest of you who made a habit of calling and then all of a sudden stop. We DO notice. I know sometimes I have to be short so I can catch up and not leave you with dead air but know that the fact that you take the time to call is MUCH APPRECIATED!

Email is best lostoldies@yahoo.com

So thanks to Don from Middletown who was responsible for turning me on to half the records you heard on today's show: http://wvkr.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?djoid=1633&date=04-30-2010

Next Friday, May 7 is May 1970 AM Radio Gold. See ya then and thanks for listening!
Sammy

No comments: