Friday, April 9, 2010

April 9 Playlist + Sneak Peak

Today's look back to the AM radio hits (and rarities!) of April 1970 garnered some of the most positive feedback in the 6 years I've been on WVKR. I think having that extra half hour, knowing I wouldn't have to rush contribued to the fun. Maybe it was just the great tunes mixed in with the WTF songs. Whatever, YOU made it fun for me. THANKS! Here's the playlist:

http://wvkr.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?djoid=1633&date=04-09-2010

Friday April 16 will feature many truly lost 60s gems--records I've never played before--along with better known singles on the charts from 1965--1969.

Friday April 23 it's the return of Johnny Tremendous! He's been away far, far too long.

Love your feedback: lostoldies@yahoo.com

THANKS FOR LISTENING!!
Sammy
www.coldspringradio.com

No comments: